Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Recess takes your privacy seriously.
- Recess will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- Recess collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
- When you place an order at Recess, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
- Recess uses your information to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- Any materials sent to Recess will be considered confidential and will become the property of Recess.
- Recess will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Recess to provide a product or service to you; (eg. Giving the shipping company your address for shipping merchandise to you)
- We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies.
- When you visit Recess, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place and order with us.
- After you place an order at Recess, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with a FedEx tracking number in it.
Protecting your credit card information is important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than Recess. To double-check for security, you can tell that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages.